Here's the nighttime cover I made. It worked great last night - I was able to stuff the RRP nice and thick, and when Thomas woke up he was completely dry, despite his diaper being very wet.
I got this fleece from the clearance section at Wal-Mart. I wouldn't have chosen this print otherwise, it's not really my style. But I do think that the cover turned out pretty cute. It's solid green on the inside, and I think that it's cute to have the wolf face on the bum. I'll probably make another cover just like this one, so I can have one in the wash and one for wear if necessary.
And here's the latest newborn fitted, made from scraps I found lying around.