Jeff got me a rotary cutter and mat for Christmas, per my request. I have been having so much fun with it! I made a new cover for Audrey, as well as this adorable new diaper.
It's so much faster and easier to cut out and pin together diapers/covers with the rotary cutter! I only have to trace the pattern once, and it takes about a minute to cut out both layers of fabric at the same time.
I also made 60 wipes the other day. I can't imagine how long it would have taken to cut them all out if I hadn't been using the rotary cutter! Since I made these with scraps of flannel, I didn't make them all uniform, I varied the size and shape based on the size and shape of each scrap. Here are some of the wipes, we're already using them instead of disposables, so there are several in the wash at the moment.
Also, finally getting around to posting the picture of Audrey modeling the cover I made her for Christmas.
Baby's screaming to be fed, so gotta go! :-)